1. Ticket Types
Check the boxes for the types of tickets you offer, and add the ages that apply to those types. The values that are already on the boxes are the industry standard, so feel free to use those, or change them to meet your needs.
This is where you add your pricing for the different options available for that product.
- Name the your product option. If your product only has 1 option you can name this the same as the product name.
- Add a short description for the product option.
- Enter the Retail Price for each of the ticket types for this product.
- If you have a minimum selling price you can add it in that column.
- If you have a standard net rate you would like to display you can enter it in the Net Rate column, otherwise you can do this later in the Net Rate Sheet section.
3. Additional Charges
Do you charge for additional items on top of your retail price. Common charges are tax, fuel fees, and parking.