Your company profile page is your store front. This is where users will see your company information such as location, opening hours, contact information, social media links and the products you have made viewable to the public.
1. Banner Image - Click on the image area to add a banner image to your public profile page. We recommend images 1200px wide by 400px height.
2. Company Logo - Click on the image area to add your company logo. Your logo should be 300px wide x 100px height.
3. Company Name - This will already have been set when you created your account but you can modilfy it in the About tab (see below section).
4. Location - This is the location of your company headquarters as set in the About tab (see below section).
5. Website and Social Links - These can be set in the About tab (see below section) and will be publicly visible on you Profile page.
6. Edit Profile - Click on this button to edit your company profile. Sections include About, Gallery and Work with us, you can see details below on the information required in each section.
7. Public profile page - Click on this to open your publicly visible Magpie Profile Page.
8. Add users - Click on this button to add new users to your account. Click here for more information.
9. About us information - This is an overview of your company to display on your public profile. It can be edited in the About tab (see below section)
10. Company Hours - Here you can set your company opening hours when you can be reached. (see below section on Company Hours)
The about tab is where you fill out your company information that will be viewable by anyone who clicks on your Magpie profile. Provide a description of your company (similar to an About Us section of a company website), your public email and phone number as well as any social media and review website links you have.
Upload some high resolution images that represent your company and what you do.
Work with us Tab
The work with us tab is where you input information on the types of products you offer and requirements you have from your partners (for example; pay on booked, not redeemed). You can also add a trade email and a link to any trade or "work with us" page you may already have on your website.
Company Opening Hours
The first step is to click on + season which will pop up a modal where you can name and define the dates of that season.
You will then be able to set you opening days and opening and closing times.